I am majoring in sports communications at High Point. I have wanted to have a profession in sports since I was little. I always wanted to be a sports journalist but in freshman year I drifted more towards wanting to interview players and make inspiring videos about different players. I would love to mainly focus on Football, Hockey, and Baseball players. My goal is to bring more of an identity to these players. If you know their background, where they're from, how they got to where they are today then it makes it more than just a game.
Privacy While watching these ted talks my anxiety about technology went through the roof. I obviously know about privacy issues and how it is like a tattoo. However, the revenge porn video scared me the most. It's not as if she sent someone these pictures, they were taken while she was asleep. It's crazy to think how this could happen to anyone and their lives could be turned upside down in seconds all with the click of a button. Privacy is a serious issue and I dont think we will ever get a sense of privacy back. It's only going to get worse. The license plate readers everywhere, recording our locations, for what ? These people aren't breaking the law. Our data is stolen and harvested and sometimes I realize honestly we do it to ourselves. We agree to the terms and conditions. Yes, these companies should not be allowed to harvest our information but we technically let them. It is a tricky situation. No one wants their data stolen, and used for who knows what but als...
Comments
Post a Comment